Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wishing for spring's neutrals

I tend to scold clients for not branching out with color... but DUHH: I only notice because I'm guilty of the exact crime. My closet is a mess of navy blue, grey and various neutral.

Bah, oh well. My shoes are color-y.


  1. Form & Function Blazer, Anthropologie // doesn't help that I now stare at this daily. So perfectly 80s and fresh and all things summery.
  2. Bellamy Bib Necklace, Dannijo // already seeing you peeking out of that dang blazer. Just as great with my v-necks as with straight, slump dresses.
  3. Opal Leather Wedge Sandals, DVF // much too tall for me, but hence the obsession. Why, again, do I continue to buy 5 inch heels?
  4. Acrylic and Leather Clutch, Maison Martin Margiela // need I say more? Continued love for all things acrylic and MMM.
  5. Cat-eye Frame Acetate Sunglasses, Tom Ford // wasn't I just craving something along these lines? Would be perf for said February Love Fest
  6. Safari Pocket Tank, Anthropologie // Errrm, already got this sucker, sooo... maybe not so much a wish list contender? New favorite basic.
  7. Brass Belt, Maison Martin Margiela // Rosey gold shine + minimalist design, nuff said.
// happy shopping, lovies.

1 comment:

  1. My colleagues and associates tend to apply the Spring neutral philosophy to their homes. That's why I prefer to wear bright colors in the Spring, so that when I'm standing in front of a subdued salmon wall at a party, I positively shine!
    --Ryanista

    ReplyDelete